Security is always front-of-mind and we have applied industry best practices at every touchpoint in our business. Our Risk and Regulatory Department ensure compliance with all industry standards such as EMV and PCI and our dedicated Executives apply industry leading hardware and software to secure our ATM estate.
- Anti-money laundering laws (AML)
- Prevention of organised crime (POCA)
From years of experience in the ATM industry, we have found that adopting a pro-active approach
and being vigilant certainly makes a huge impact in preventing any incidences from occurring.
- Time delay locks
- Dye stain solution
- Roller shutters
- Category 4 safe
- ATM is extremely secure
- Alarm standard fitment
- Front- or rear-loading ATMs available
- Keypad privacy covers utilized
Security measures we encourage you to take
NCR employee & partner identification
Should a technician from NCR or a CIT service provider arrive at your premises:
- Please request to see identification. NCR employees will have a NCR ID card.
- CIT service providers must produce identification when requested. CIT service providers will be dressed in appropriate uniform and will be accompanied by security.
Please feel free to contact NCR if you would like to verify our technician’s details with us or the details of our CIT service provider.
Suspicious activities to be aware of:
- Card Skimming
- Card Cloning
- Unusual behavior in the vicinity of the ATM