From check-in to baggage drop off to security screening, helping passengers get to their final destination has never been more challenging. Navigating a terminal to make your flight with time to spare can overwhelm even veteran travelers. Taming this complexity – and delivering a seamless travel experience – remains a major challenge for airports. The Transformation Consulting team at NCR understands the complexity of this challenge.
With expertise in everything from human factors engineering to design ethnography to traditional architectural and user interface design, our Travel Transformation consultants have in-depth experience helping airports deliver an exceptional customer experience.
Our Transformation Consulting Services include:
- Strategy – a team of consultants conduct marketing, branding and operations workshops, process analysis and surveys to gain input and consensus from all stakeholders on the challenges and goals of strategic initiatives and to help create a viable program plan.
- Discovery – in-depth consumer experience audits to assess the current environment and lead workshops to gain input and consensus from all stakeholders on the fundamental business and consumer experience requirements.
- Design – conducting design reviews to gather feedback and refine conceptual designs into the final set of design specifications. User Experience Design Validation includes wireframes, screens and clickable prototypes.
- Build & Deploy – delivered by NCR Professional Services resources and may include subcontractors to complete all project planning, development and deployment activities. Solution proofs of concept and/or pilots will be conducted at one or more sites prior to the full rollout.
- Optimize – scientific analysis, business optimization and design techniques that identify specific actions for improvement.