For airlines that want to implement web, mobile and/or kiosk check-in, NCR Omni-Channel Check-In is an end-to-end solution that offers multi-channel capabilities driven from a single platform providing increased check-in efficiency and a better consumer experience. Unlike other check-in providers, our integrated platform and Professional Services resources result in easier change management, cross-channel consistency and a faster time to market.
Components of NCR Omni-Channel Check-In include:
Kiosk Check-In Software – a dedicated or CUSS application that runs on a range of NCR or 3rd party kiosks allowing passengers to check-in, change seats, add/update frequent flyer information, check in bags and more.
Kiosk Check-In Hardware – a wide range of airline check-in kiosks that enable you to meet your passengers’ self-service needs, maximize precious airport space and achieve next generation productivity gains.
Mobile Check-In Application – a web-based or native mobile application that lets passengers check-in for their flight using their mobile phone.
Mobile Pass – a secure, IATA compliant, fully branded barcoded boarding pass delivered to the passenger’s mobile phone.
Web Check-In Application – a web-based application allowing passengers to check-in online, change seats, add/update frequent flyer information, check bags and more.
Auto Check-In Application – lets passengers automatically check-in for outbound and return flights.
From check-in to baggage drop off to security screening, helping passengers get to their final destination has never been more challenging. Navigating a terminal to make your flight with time to spare can overwhelm even veteran travelers. Taming this complexity – and delivering a seamless travel experience – remains a major challenge for airports. The Transformation Consulting team at NCR understands the complexity of this challenge.
With expertise in everything from human factors engineering to design ethnography to traditional architectural and user interface design, our Travel Transformation consultants have in-depth experience helping airports deliver an exceptional customer experience.
Our Transformation Consulting Services include:
- Strategy – a team of consultants conduct marketing, branding and operations workshops, process analysis and surveys to gain input and consensus from all stakeholders on the challenges and goals of strategic initiatives and to help create a viable program plan.
- Discovery – in-depth consumer experience audits to assess the current environment and lead workshops to gain input and consensus from all stakeholders on the fundamental business and consumer experience requirements.
- Design – conducting design reviews to gather feedback and refine conceptual designs into the final set of design specifications. User Experience Design Validation includes wireframes, screens and clickable prototypes.
- Build & Deploy – delivered by NCR Professional Services resources and may include subcontractors to complete all project planning, development and deployment activities. Solution proofs of concept and/or pilots will be conducted at one or more sites prior to the full rollout.
- Optimize – scientific analysis, business optimization and design techniques that identify specific actions for improvement.