Mobile Boarding Pass Terms and Conditions
Mobi-ticket™ Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are for services delivered on shortcode 84045.
How to Opt-in: To opt-in to the service, you purchase a ticket from the ticket agent and choose the “mobi-ticket” delivery option. This will result in the delivery of a one-time alert to you containing your ticket. You can purchase the ticket from the ticket agent’s web site, or by calling their box office. Message and data rates may apply.
How to Opt-out: You will only receive a single message in response to each explicit request from yourself. This can be as a result of selecting the mobi-ticket delivery option from the ticket agent website or call centre. This can also be as a result of sending a text message to 84045. For your peace of mind, to prevent messages being sent to you, you can also text “STOP” to 84045. Message and data rates may apply.
How to get help or support: To get help, text "HELP" to 84045, email us at Mobile.NCRTickets@ncr.com, or call our toll free number at 1-888-438-3298. Message and data rates may apply.
The terms and conditions for the usage of mobi-tickets are shown below. These are in addition to the ticket agents standard terms and conditions.
- You accept that the ticket is in the form of a unique barcode sent as a text message to your cellphone.
- You accept that the barcode and any accompanying text sent to you by us is the ticket and not the barcode in isolation from the accompanying text. Accompanying text includes any text stating the originating source of the barcode. This means that barcode with non-original text is invalid.
- You undertake not to send the mobi-ticket barcode text message to anyone else. Doing so invalidates your mobi-ticket without the right to a refund
- Your mobile number will not be passed to a 3rd party.
- Refunds will only be given if the concert is cancelled or postponed.
- If a concert is cancelled we will not be liable for transportation costs or expenses.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission if you are carrying any weapons, bottles, cans or sharp or dangerous objects or if your mobi-ticket has already been admitted, or if you are considered by the venue manager to be too intoxicated or likely to endanger yourself or others.
- We shall make all reasonable endeavours to ensure your admission where you have purchased a mobi-ticket from us but have either lost your cellphone, or if the screen is unreadable for any other reason, and you give us sufficient notice to cancel your unique mobi-ticket barcode.
- Anyone attempting to gain entry with a barcode reported lost or stolen or cancelled for any other reason may be handed over to the police and may have their cellphone withheld as evidence.
- Alltel Mobile Communications, Inc.
- AT&T Mobility
- Cincinnati Bell Wireless (CBW)
- Boost Mobile
- Virgin Mobile
- Cellular South
- Edge Wireless
- Cricket Wireless (Leap)
- Midwest Wireless
- Verizon Wireless
- Western Wireless
- Dobson (Cellular One)
- T-Mobile US (T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages)
- Southwestern Bell
- Suncom (Triton PCS)
- U.S. Cellular