An outdated software environment can put your security at risk. A strong software release management program can help to ensure that you are operating in the most secure environment.
Having a standardized method for delivering and securing software across the enterprise on a routine basis is imperative to maintaining a secure endpoint environment.
Software Distribution Services provides retailers a secure and standardized methodology for packaging, deploying, and the tracking of software changes to retail systems. The expertise you need to maintain the high level of service your customers expect.
Got a question? Let’s connect. Just fill out the form to get the conversation started:
Features and Benefits
NCR Software distribution services for retail
Provides a secure methodology for packaging, deploying, and tracking software changes and updates to retail systems.
Process control and compliance
• Enterprise-wide release management integration
• Scheduled distribution of software and patch updates on endpoints
• Policy-based distributions based upon centralized rules
• Better control and oversight of information assets
• Routine remote delivery of quarterly patch updates for NCR software as and Microsoft updates to secure against known vulnerabilities
• Minimize system bandwidth, and optimize resources
Validation and reporting
• Distribution schedules that support your requirements
• Support test and phased rollout
• Validate network status and successful install across the enterprise
• Governance and regulatory compliance with audit reporting
• Distribution reporting helps to comply with PCI tracking requirements