Monitoring and managing your retail IT infrastructure is a full-time job – Let NCR help you manage and optimize your IT environment.
Remote Monitoring and Management Services provides optimized retail IT performance through centralized and remote management capabilities. This service is provided utilizing IT domains, through cloud-based IT infrastructure and support applications.
Got a question? Let’s connect. Just fill out the form to get the conversation started:
SERVING YOUR NEEDS
Move forward with NCR
Being a small business owner is hard; you’ve got a lot of balls in the air, and dropping even one is not an option. Systems that make business easier make your customers happier, and (best of all) help you make more money.
Installation - Tired of paying for a technician? NCR’s systems are easy to install. Just plug it in.
Support - Have questions? No problem. We have got your back. Call support any time, and we will do what it takes to make your everyday easier.
Hardware and software maintainence - We know you’re running a business, and it’s got to keep running. We won’t leave you swinging in the wind if something goes wrong. Your hardware and software is fully covered, and we’ll provide fast service and maintenance. Every time.
Project management/consulting - No matter where you are, there is someone at NCR thinking of you. You have a project manager who will always have your best interests in mind.
Training - Learning a new system shouldn’t get in the way of having the best technology for your business. RPOS is so easy to install and use that you can get your staff up to speed in the time is takes to down a cup of coffee.
Features and Benefits
Improve store availability with NCR Remote Monitoring & Management Services
Realized value with outsourced network management and monitoring
• Reduced start-up fee’s which increases your speed to market
• Seamless change management when network changes are required. NCR’s Remote Monitoring & Management Services has been built ”Future Ready” meaning that it was developed for the cloud yet provides the transition capabilities to manage today’s client/server environments.
• Provide ongoing support as customer’s move to cloud.
Real-time Monitoring with Actionable Insight
• A centralized approach to managing the network operational environment
• The Network Operations Center (NOC) monitors, identifies and works to resolves IT infrastructure irregularities.