Tool to assist the execution of the marketing strategy
Effective marketing usually comes down to knowing and retaining customers.
- With customers integrated into the SIAC store through CRM, marketing teams can create personalized promotional campaigns.
- Alerts for campaign promotions for specific products can be sent to cashiers who can encourage customers to purchase the products.
- When purchasing a product, the system may suggest the purchase of another associated product. For example: While a customer is buying diapers they can receive alerts on their mobile devices suggesting other related product purchases like ointment for diaper rash.
Functionality to assist the financial department
- Generate data reports reflecting most used payment methods per day.
- Allows you to create promotional campaigns associated with the payment method used.
- Provides information on the movement of sales by means of payment by cash per cashier.
- Facilitates financial closing and traceability of financial transactions that take place at cashiers and treasury.
In-store loss prevention tool
- Analysis and indicators to point out flaws in operational training and productivity of operators and operations.
- Analyzes and indicates fraud associated with product inquiries, cancellations, and improper operations associated with sale amounts.
- Time management for all cashier operations to ensure operational excellence.