We use a partnership grant strategy through investments with nonprofit partners.
Our overall grant allocations are a combination of short-term small grants and deeper investments through impact grants. See grant limitations here.
All grantees must be charitable, nonprofit organizations that are classified as a 501(c)(3) public charity by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS). The NCR Foundation proactively identifies potential recipients whose mission and programs align with its strategy, and no longer accepts unsolicited grant applications.
The NCR Foundation does not support, nor are grants used in connection with:
• Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, gender/gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, pregnancy, ancestry, age or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, county or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
• Fundraising or benefit events (e.g., dinners and athletic outings)
• Grants to individuals or for the benefit of pre-selected individuals
• Lobbying activities
• The promotion of any religious doctrine
• Replacement funding for public programs
• Athletic sponsorships of individuals and/or teams