A leading security solution to help protect financial institutions and their clients from the potentially devastating effects of Online and Mobile Banking fraud.
Security should be at the forefront of every digital banking service provider. As fraudsters find increasingly sophisticated ways to access confidential account information online, no financial institution can afford to disregard getting the right coverage.
Financial institutions should invest in the Anomaly Detection Service to manage risk and support their objectives to compete, grow and scale their business.
A real fraud attack can lead to considerable financial losses for a financial institution, but in its wake, the attack can leave serious collateral damage, as well.
• Solution of choice: Digital Insight has selected Guardian Analytics’ FraudMAP as their preferred solution for preventing banking fraud and is offering FraudMAP to clients as part of the Digital Insight portfolio.
• Strategic partnership: Digital Insight and Guardian Analytics have a formal and long-term strategic partnership that includes reselling and supporting multiple FraudMAP solutions and integrated to work harmoniously with products offered by Digital Insight and our third-party vendors.
• Joint roadmap: The two companies have a joint product roadmap to deepen the existing integration and add automation capabilities.
• Proven integration, deep expertise: FraudMAP is proven in the market with hundreds of companies implemented and trillions of dollars protected. With the Digital Insight and Guardian Analytics partnership, we can deliver this solution with the ease and experience you’re accustomed to.
• Simplified vendor management: Financial institutions can now work with one provider, Digital Insight, for comprehensive digital banking products and the fraud-prevention services that secure them.
• Guardian Analytics® Online — Protects account holders without affecting their Online Banking experience. It allows financial institutions to detect account compromise, suspicious online activity, fraudulent payment requests and cross-channel fraud attacks – allowing them to intervene before the money is gone.
• Guardian Analytics Mobile — The first anomaly detection solution built specifically for the mobile channel, including products such as Mobile Web Banking and Mobile Banking Apps. It uses behavioral analytics to transparently monitor all activity in every Mobile Banking session and identify suspicious activity.
• FraudDESK™ — A managed service that prevents fraud without straining a financial institution’s staff. Guardian Analytics’ fraud analysts use the products on the financial institution’s behalf to monitor banking activity. This will reduce losses due to fraud and increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Guardian Analytics Alert Integration — This add-on integrates Guardian Analytics with IBM® Trusteer anti-malware alert data. It’s only available to financial institutions that already have the IBM Trusteer product or would like to purchase the two products together. This is a separate line item from Guardian Analytics Online.
• Guardian Analytics Small Business Payments — This add-on is an expansion to Guardian Analytics Online. It analyzes ACH and Wire payments that are submitted through Digital Insight Online Banking when the financial institution has enabled the Small Business Payments option. Guardian Analytics Small Business Payments detects payments that are unusual compared to each account’s unique payment history. With this add-on, financial institutions can manage risk and offer their small-business clients competitive payment products and service levels. Small Business users that have Shared Access enabled will also receive transaction monitoring delivered to the sub-user level.
• FraudDESK Small Business Payments — This add-on includes Guardian Analytics Small Business Payments with the additional benefit of outsourcing the staff function to an expert from Guardian Analytics.
• Generate revenue: Enjoy the confidence to expand to new, revenue-generating services in the digital ecosystem.
• Drive growth: Strengthen your security message to win over new customers.
• Improve service: Gain greater visibility into customers’ usage of financial products and features to enhance service levels.
• Build loyalty: Comfort account holders by letting them know you’re taking proactive measures to keep their finances safe.
Got a question? Let’s connect. Just fill out the form to get the conversation started: