NCR Synergy 2015 is nearly here! Top tips before you go. As you make your final preparations, we’ve put together a list with some quick tips to help make sure you’re ready to make the most of the event:
- Review the conference agenda – Make sure you’ve got the latest information and know the complete schedule so you can optimize your time in Orlando. You won’t want to miss any valuable opportunities to network and learn. You should also check out ‘My Schedule’ builder, an incredibly useful tool to help create your personal session schedule.
- Download the mobile app – This may be your best friend onsite. Get the information you need at your fingertips – check the agenda, access My Schedule, complete evals, find venue maps, receive announcements, and much more. Download it before you arrive to get familiar with it.
- Get social – Make sure you’re following @NCRCorporation for key updates and using #NCRSynergy to tag your tweets and join the conversation (be sure to follow our NCR Facebook and LinkedIn sites too).
- Check out the Sponsor & Exhibitor list – With over 40 amazing partners that will be exhibiting at Synergy this year, you’ll definitely want to review who will be there and make your plan for who you want to meet.
- Get ready to make connections – You’ll find countless ways to network with peers, NCR experts, customers and more. There’s a Welcome Reception in the Exhibit Center on Monday June 22 at 7:30pm, Happy Hour in the Exhibit Center on June 23 at 4:45pm and a Networking Lunch on June 24 at 12:15pm. Plus don’t forget the Conference Party at 7:30pm on June 23. Make sure you’re aware of all the opportunities available.
- Give us feedback – We REALLY value your feedback so we can ensure Synergy continues to meets your needs. We’ll be requesting your input throughout the conference – be prepared to fill out evals on Conference mobile app, or via the post-event email / weblink.
- Purchase discounted Walt Disney World Tickets – Attendees, as well as those friends and family traveling with them, can purchase discounted Walt Disney World Tickets at a pre-arrival savings of 10% on Full-Multi-Day (2 days or longer) tickets. The offer includes a complimentary bonus visit to an additional Disney Experience.
- Explore the amazing culinary scene [link to the other blog] – If you have some time either side of Synergy and a free evening then check out some of the amazing restaurants located at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort and nearby on Disney’s boardwalk.
- Check-in early on Monday 22 June – Beat the rush, save time, and plan to get yourself checked-in onsite at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort hotel early on Monday (registration opens at 10am) before things kick-off at noon. Refer to the registration e-mail that you received for key details to help smooth your arrival.
We are looking forward to seeing you next week in Orlando! To learn more about the event visit the Synergy 2015 website.