The National Retail Federation 2016 Big Show
is almost here! Here are some top tips before you go.
As you make your final preparations, we’ve put together a list with some quick tips to help make sure you’re ready to make the most of the event:
- Review the conference agenda – Make sure you’ve got the latest information and know the complete schedule so you can optimize your time in New York City. You won’t want to miss any valuable opportunities to network and learn.
- Get social – Make sure you’re following @NCRCorporation for key updates and using #nrf16 to tag your tweets and join the conversation (be sure to follow our NCR Facebook and LinkedIn sites too).
- Check out the Sponsor & Exhibitor list – With hundreds of amazing exhibitors at NRF this year, you’ll definitely want to review who will be there and make your plan for who you want to meet.
- Get ready to make connections – You’ll find countless ways to network with peers, NCR experts, customers and more. There’s a Networking Coffee Break on Sunday, January 17 at 2:45pm, an Opening Night Reception at 5pm and the NRF Foundation Gala at 6:30pm on Sunday as well.
- Explore the scene – There’s so much to do in New York. If you have some time either side of NRF and a free evening then check out some of the amazing restaurants, museums, and hot spots located nearby.
We are looking forward to seeing you next week in New York City!
To learn more about the event visit the NRF 2016 website.