From new hardware solutions to cloud based applications, at NRF 2014 we demonstrated our commitment to technological innovation and market leadership through the following announcements:
1. Commerce Made Complete. Our “one-stop shop” offered a comprehensive portfolio of software, hardware and services for all retail tiers, segments and geographies. Booth visitors gained a significant competitive technological advantage experiencing new and industry leading solutions spanning software, hardware and services. This year, NCR appeared at NRF as one unified company – NCR, Retalix and Radiant – delivering everything you need to succeed and exceed shoppers’ expectations.
2. NCR RealScan 79 Bi-Optic Imager. 40 years since we launched the barcode scanner, NCR introduced, to booth-packed crowds, the new RealScan 79, our all imaging bi-optic, scanner. Cutting-edge technology, including NCR’s exclusive Pure White illumination that is years ahead of the competition. Reading 1D, 2D and mobile barcodes expediently and efficiently. Offering the largest scan zone in its class with enhanced security, image and video streaming capability and simplified cashier training.
3. NCR RealPOS XR7™. Next-generation point-of-sale (POS) technology has arrived. NCR’s latest addition to its POS line-up is the first integrated POS to leverage the 4th generation Intel® Core™ processor family. NRF attendees were impressed with the RealPOS XR7’s stylish all-in-one design and zero-bezel touch screen with multi-touch. Form and function never felt this good or performed so well. Check here to see why we are proud to have reinvented the POS.
4. NCR Cloud Connect. The digital revolution continued with our new cloud-based ecosystem of digital services for retailers. Our solution allows you to quickly and efficiently introduce mobile payments, digital coupons and other innovative technologies over your NCR POS or loyalty and marketing solutions. Booth visitors learned that by joining our ecosystem, they gained access to a broad set of digital applications from NCR and other leading technology providers, accelerating interaction and transaction with todays’ customer.
5. NCR Command Center. Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) was available and within reach with our new remote management solution that provides secure, multifactor user authentication, real-time monitoring, alerts and remote diagnostic capabilities. Increase uptime, optimize service technician productivity and drive a greater shopping experience for your customers. All part of NCR’s Command Center Suite for Retail, which consolidates NCR tools and industry-leading service innovation with enhanced remote service management.
6. Loves Selects NCR. If it’s Loves, it must be NCR. That’s because Loves Travel Stops and Country Stores, a trusted, long-time client, is modernizing their stores with NCR POS software and technology in more than 30 locations in 39 U.S. states. NCR RealPOS 72XRT, ideal for even the toughest retail environments, offers the intelligent processing power that will enhance functionality and support new retail applications. Retail executives in attendance heard Loves talk about how revitalizing their POS will maximize associate productivity and enhance the overall customer experience.
7. NCR and Intel Together. Whether in the Intel booth or at our booth, show attendees benefited from six great demos featuring NCR products powered by 4th generation Intel Core processors. Everything from next-generation POS to cloud-based software to digital signage. Six great demos from two industry leaders packing them in at the event.
8. eReceipt. NCR brings you choice… receipt choice. The fist company offering both digital and paper receipts, NCR showcased its eReceipt solution at this year’s event. This is a leading edge solution that not only provides a digital transactional record, it allows targeted promotional coupons and loyalty offers to be delivered instantaneously.
From opening morning through show close, there was something retail essential for everyone at our booth. A singular, business-critical opportunity in a highly interactive environment for seeing what’s new and what works from NCR, where we are Commerce Made Complete.