NCR Wins Four GOOD DESIGN™ Awards
NCR’s POS software improves speed of service and ensures security for both you and your customers, helping you capture higher revenues and improve guest satisfaction. With NCR’s cinema software, you can:
- Provide convenient ordering options and support for the latest ticketing and concessions technology, including reserved seating, online and mobile ordering and in-seat dining.
- Build your business and increase sales by implementing suggestive selling prompts on your POS that help your staff promote specials and upsell high margin items.
- Gain total business control by tracking and managing ticketing and concessions processes and inventory at the headquarters and site level, giving you visibility into valuable operational insights to help you make good business decisions.
- Reduce data security risks with NCR’s software that has been validated against the Payment Application Data Security Standard (PA DSS).
- Benefit from a total solution approach that is flexible, open and can be implemented to best fit your business needs, including an integrated, end-to-end solution that combines ticketing and concessions cinema software, hardware, service and support options.
Entertainment venues have incredibly challenging environments for technology. Long hours of continuous operation, dirt and grease can wear down systems over time. Our hardware approach is simple – focused, durable innovation for non-stop sales reliability – and includes a portfolio of POS terminals, handheld devices, PC workstations and self-service kiosks. We also offer a variety of peripherals, such as scanners, cash drawers, customer displays and printers. Benefits include:
- Improving the efficiency of the guest-and-staff transaction at the box office and concessions stand with a user-friendly touch screen solution.
- Maximizing system uptime with features like passive cooling, innovative cable management and solid state electronics.
- Increasing your IT flexibility with powered peripheral ports and easy integration with your site’s network and other technology systems.
- Comprehensive support and maintenance programs that offer a variety of services to meet your needs, ranging from advanced exchange and whole unit replacement models for your hardware to 24-hour on-site support.