Leave your NCR VOYIX systems running while your store is closed.
Ensure your pumps are configured in RCM to allow Pay-at-Pump transactions only.
To make sure end-of-day processing happens normally, be sure all POS operator shifts are ended and then set the following RCM POS Options:
- 6027 “Automatically reconcile business day in RSM” – use auto reconciliation
- 1428 “24-hour mode” – Yes
- 1429 “Minutes +/- from midnight to open business day in 24hr mode”
- 1494 “24 Hour Mode - Manual Start of Day” – No
- 1463 “Stored Transactions at End of Day” – Allow and Clear
Consider alternate ways of engaging customers
- Review your current procedures for pumping gas (full service, self-service) to decide on the best possible plan. If you are switching from full service to self-service, this can be done via RCM configuration changes.
- Update OPTIC prompts if you want to announce you’re offering forecourt delivery. You can also update your mobile app and online ordering site so you can deliver orders to the forecourt.
- Offer call-in orders. If you don’t have a mobile app or online ordering site, you can still serve your customers outside the stores. Place signage at the pumps telling customers that they can call your store to place to-go orders.