Dear valued customer,
For more than 135 years, NCR VOYIX has lived by a core value to "treat every customer like they are our only customer." This enduring value guides us as we face the difficult challenge of responding to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
In January, we established a multi-functional coronavirus response task force and are following the current guidance from government and local health authorities.
During the coronavirus outbreak, our focus is on the safety and well-being of our employees, who are vitally important to support you and your business, as well as the communities where we operate. Our second primary area of concern is the safety and continued service of our customers.
We are providing an update today on the preventative and precautionary actions taken to date as we focus on health, safety and business continuity, and being your trusted technology provider of choice.
We have implemented a number of actions through our task force, including:
- Instituting guidelines to limit virus spread and keep our employees healthy.
- Providing ongoing and transparent communications for our employees regarding our continuity plans and new preventive measures. We also established a direct line of communication to the task force that every employee can utilize to ask questions and obtain additional information.
- Implementing operational enhancements, in alignment with public health authority guidance, to limit employee and customer exposure to the virus:
- Implementing access restrictions at our global facilities, including strictly limiting visitor access to both our manufacturing and office facilities.
- Highly restricting all NCR business travel.
- Instituting thermal readings at key locations around the globe.
- Providing safety guidance and supplies appropriate for our field employees and the nature of their work in line with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the WHO.
Finally, our technology drives interactions with people. For that reason, we have published a best practices paper on how to properly disinfect and clean our equipment to be used by our employees and made available to you.
Our customers’ business continuity is a key priority. We want to minimize service disruptions or impacts to your business. Our goal is to offer the level of quality, responsiveness and support that you have come to expect from NCR.
Multiple governments around the world have implemented new guidelines, including restrictions on gatherings, cross-border movements and so on. We anticipate further restrictions in the coming days. Our task force has proactively worked with each of our critical business functions and support facilities to adapt to this new working environment while we implement our own continuity plans.
Please contact your NCR representative should you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for your continued partnership.
President and Chief Executive Officer, NCR