The RKL solution consists of two layers:
- RKL Server: responsible for the administration and distribution of keys to be sent to the “Client” module. This component accesses HSM modules generating the necessary keys for ATMs.
- RKL Client: responsible for communicating with the RKL Server, interacting with the ATM device, including an EPP keyboard, biometric device or bill dispenser.
The solution simplifies the process of updating cryptographic keys and provides high-status control for managing and monitoring the process including.
- Modular and multitasking architecture
- Service orientation
- Key management of encrypted devices, regardless of application
- Provide access to HSMs
- Use of the CEN/XFS standard in the “Client” Module
- Application for key insertion ceremony
- Security: Asymmetric keys
- Hardware: PCI Compliance (1.0, 2.0, 3.0 and 5.0)
- Supported encryption algorithms
- DES/TripleDES symmetric keys
- AES256 symmetric keys
- RSA asymmetric keys - the HASH SHA1, SHA256 Algorithms