NCR Foundation is a state-wide sponsor of Junior Achievement's innovative 3DE School program that re-engineers high school education to be more relevant, experiential, and authentically-connected to the complexities of the real world in order to more fully prepare today’s students for the demands of tomorrow’s economy. In 2020-21 they will launch four additional schools in Georgia (raising the total sites to 10 across the state), with the addition of a site in Atlanta Public Schools, and the launch of two sites in DeKalb County School District and one in Savannah-Chatham County Public School System.
We help parents and children in Brazil and Serbia build a better future through STEAM education initiatives, such as free programming workshops that help children learn to develop algorithmic thinking and programming using simple code.
From forging mentor relationships to delivering meals to donating blood, our volunteers get involved to help our global and local communities.
All grantees must be charitable, nonprofit organizations that are classified as a 501(c)(3) public charity by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS). The NCR Foundation proactively identifies potential recipients whose mission and programs align with its strategy, and no longer accepts unsolicited grant applications.
The NCR Foundation does not support, nor are grants used in connection with:
• Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, gender/gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, pregnancy, ancestry, age or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, county or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
• Fundraising or benefit events (e.g., dinners and athletic outings)
• Grants to individuals or for the benefit of pre-selected individuals
• Lobbying activities
• The promotion of any religious doctrine
• Replacement funding for public programs
• Athletic sponsorships of individuals and/or teams