As a leading provider of POS scanner technology, NCR continues to innovate. Part of NCR’s POS scanner portfolio, the NCR RealPOS™ High Performance Bi-Optic Scanner/Scale is designed to provide superior operational performance, flexibility and investment protection.
Leading edge performance
NCR's Optical Effects Technology sets a new standard for scan pattern density to capture and read all bar codes. This results in a productivity boost for all users – novice, experienced and self-checkout.
The solution leverages a single footprint design – one model supports a scanner, a scale, and Sensormatic® functionality – which meets current requirements with the flexibility to address future needs.
Intuitive cashier and consumer interface
The customizable scan adviser, leveraging five bright LEDs, provides intuitive cashier feedback regardless of checkout distractions. And the use of peripheral vision, colors and patterns is ideal for hearing impaired cashiers.
Designed for easy serviceability to shorten repair times and ensure that lanes are up and running.
Get the Details
- Full-size scanner (W x L x D): 11.5” x 20” x 5” (29.2cm x 50.8cm x 12.7cm)
- Full-size scanner/scale (W x L x D): 12”x 20” x 5” (30.3cm x 50.8cm x 12.7cm)
- 12V terminal power via cable selection 90-264 VAC/47-63Hz
- 12 watts while scanning, 6 watts on standby
Laser Diode: 650nm
- Scan lines: 78
- Sides read: all sides
- Scan lines per second: 9,750
- Scan line inches per second: 39,000” (99,060cm)
30lb (15 kg) in 0.01 lb (0.005 kg) increments
- POS interfaces: RS232, USB (NCR/PC and IBM), IBM RS485
- Auxiliary ports: 2 x RS232, 4 x PC-USB (Type-A)
- Vertical window: hurricane glass
- Horizontal top plate: EverScan or Sapphire
- Scan adviser clearly conveys scanner status
- Audio volume and pitch adjustment
- UPC/EAN with 2-digit and 5-digit add-on symbols
- Code 128
- Code 39 (3 of 9)
- Interleaved 2 of 5
- Italian Pharmacode
- GS1 DataBar™ (RSS): DataBar Omnidirectional, Stacked Omnidirectional, Expanded, Expanded Stacked
- GTIN and 2005 Sunrise Compliant
Sensormatic Ultra Max Deactivator 5278 EAS
- ZBAMB5278A Sensormatic® coil set
- 0352-0337-01 installation kit