NCR delivers POS terminals designed for outstanding performance and investment protection for your business. One of NCR’s leading POS terminals, the NCR RealPOS™ 40, is reshaping point of sale with a breakthrough design that delivers an exceptional combination of performance, reliability and energy efficiency, all at an incredibly affordable price.
Innovative compact design
Forty percent smaller than its predecessor, the NCR RealPOS 40 features the smallest form factor in its class.
The NCR RealPOS™ 40 features a rugged die-cast aluminum cabinet with a revolutionary thermal cooling solution that enables fanless operation for increased reliability.
Built to last, the NCR RealPOS™ 40 is designed to maximize your point-of-sale investment and deliver a low total cost of ownership.
Get the Details
- Mobile Intel® Atom™ 945GSE Express chipset
- Intel Atom N270 Processor (533MHz FSB)
1GB DDR2 up to 2GB
Terminal only (W x D x H): 10” x 8.9” x 3” (25.4cm x 22.6cm x 7.6cm)
- USB ports: 5 total, expandable to 8; 3 PC USB (5V) (1 front, 2 rear); 1 Powered USB (24V printer); 1 Powered USB (12V); 3 Powered USB (12V) optional
- Serial ports: 4 Powered RS-232 (selectable 0/5/12V)
- 1 DVI port
- 1 VGA port
- 1 PS/2 port
- 1 Cash drawer port
- 1 Audio port
- 10/100 Ethernet LAN
Storage Media Options
- 2.5-inch 160GB SATA Hard Disk Drive
- 2.5-inch 40GB SATA Solid State Drive
- Windows® Embedded POSReady 2009
- Windows XP Professional
- Windows 7
- SUSE® Linux® Enterprise for Point-of Service (SLEPOS 11)
- 150W Power Supply (external)
- MEPS Level V (87% efficient)
- ACPI 2.0
- Terminal with power supply: 7.3lbs/3.31kg
- Terminal only: 5.6lbs/2.54kg