Feature-rich back-office software for independent grocers
NCR Advanced Back Office (ABO) is a feature-rich, back-office retail software application designed to help independent grocers quickly maximize productivity. The retail software is designed to be easy to learn, easy to use and easy to manage.
Empowers you to control your operations
NCR ABO provides you with complete control of item-level data, giving you a new ability to control pricing, margins, categories and product assortment by using the latest technology available. By engaging in a “live” interaction with the point-of-sale (POS), the back-office software is capable of giving real-time inventory, movement and POS pricing. Interaction with warehouses and vendors is seamless, giving you the best tools to control pricing and ordering. This Microsoft® .NET Framework-based software is a complete in-store solution that includes wireless (mobile computer) maintenance, auditing, tag printing and direct store delivery (DSD) receiving.
Easily integrates the systems you need
Utilizing industry standards, ABO is developed with numerous interfaces to a multitude of other systems. This flexibility allows you to easily integrate with those systems to meet your business needs, including:
- POS interfaces including NCR Advanced Checkout Solution (ACS), IBM® SurePOS™ ACE, IBM Supermarket Application (SA) and ScanMaster
- Wholesaler Host Interfaces including Associated Wholesale Grocers, Nash Finch and SUPERVALU®
- Sign packages such as RTI Design-R-Label, Seagull Scientific BarTender® and Stylus® Insignia®
- Scale packages such as Invatron ePLUM Enterprise Scale Management
- Accounting packages such as Intuit® QuickBooks®, Retalix software and Sage Peachtree®