Around the world, NCR is helping government organizations rethink the way they interact with their constituents. With more than 33 billion self-service transactions processed through NCR solutions each year, we apply our cross-industry expertise and knowledge of consumer behavior to help government entities facilitate access to information and optimize human and financial resources.
We have well established relationships with the government, and are working to develop partnerships with system integrators and small businesses where we can leverage our leading self-service solutions and global services network to help them solve more complex issues.
NCR’s Commitment to Governments
NCR is dedicated to helping federal, state and local governments with IT services, products and government self-service solutions – enabling faster, high quality service to the public. NCR provides integrated computer and communications expertise, retail and self-service technologies, and Professional Services that address mission critical needs today and tomorrow.
We offer a wide variety of affordable, scalable options, and our extensive experience with government agencies enables us to execute on your requirements.
Contact: For more information on NCR products, services, and solutions for U.S. federal, state and local government agencies, please call or email:
GSA Program Manager
GSA Schedule Manager
NCR’s Commitment to Small Businesses
NCR provides commercial products and services to ordering activities. We are committed to promoting participation of small, small disadvantaged, and minority- and women-owned small businesses in our government contracts. We pledge to provide opportunities to the small business community through reselling opportunities, mentor-protégé programs, joint ventures, teaming arrangements, and subcontracting.
- To identify, qualify, mentor and develop small, small disadvantaged, and minority- and women-owned small businesses by purchasing from these businesses whenever practical.
- To develop and promote company policy initiatives that demonstrates our support for awarding contracts and subcontracts to small business concerns
- To undertake significant efforts to determine the potential of small, small disadvantaged, and minority- and women-owned small business to supply products and services to our company.
- To insure procurement opportunities are designed to permit the maximum possible participation of small, small disadvantaged, and minority- and women-owned small businesses.
- To attend business opportunity workshops, minority business enterprise seminars, trade fairs, procurement conferences, etc., to identify and increase small businesses with whom to partner.
Contact: For more information on NCR products, services, and solutions for small businesses, please email:
Global Community Manager