NCR-Authorized Service Partners are individuals and small companies who provide on-site services to NCR customers virtually anywhere worldwide. This extensive network of service providers is able to deliver a low cost, low overhead, and flexible alternative to large on-site hardware support companies. All technicians have been thoroughly screened and are A+ certified or have 3 or more years of industry experience and are insured to carry out the on-site work. Through extensive quality control programs, our partner technicians are prepared to quickly and efficiently solve any hardware issue using NCR’s proven and comprehensive support methodology. This guarantees that all customers consistently receive high quality support at lower costs.
NCR Service Partners can provide the following services:
Benefits to customers include:
- NCR is the single point-of-contact for resolving issues and managing parts, technicians, and all notifications
- Consistently fast, high-quality service
- The ASP network is expansive with fast access to your site locations
- ASP technicians possess a range of technical expertise in POS and IT hardware
- Frees up store managers to focus on customer service and store operations
- Service Partner is responsible for returning service parts and finalizing the transaction (depending on service level)
This assessment questionnaire is used by NCR to evaluate the candidate's abilities as well as their compatibility with NCR.
In order for an Independent Service Organization (ISO) to become a Service Partner these requirements must be met.