Whether you are looking to advance your career or begin your first job with a company, we understand how important it is to evaluate the rewards and benefits a company has to offer.
The individual components of NCR’s compensation and benefits offerings may include the following:
- Base salary – the basic element of an employee’s pay, not including incentives and allowances
- Allowances – additional pay elements used in specific situations to supplement direct compensation; can be either mandatory or discretionary
- Annual Incentives – monetary payments to reward employees for performance achieved over the course of a single year
- Recognition and Bonus – a formal or informal way of acknowledging an employee’s contributions
- Long term incentive plans – equity (or stock) related programs
- Health and Welfare – programs such as medical, life, and disability plans
- Savings and Retirement Plans – programs to assist employees in saving for retirement
Not all components are applicable in all countries or to all roles. Additional information is available to applicants during their interview process.