A message from NCR Human Resources,
We do not have a general number for direct inquiries as our careers site is your best method to secure a position at NCR. Please find your answer below to some of our most frequently asked questions:
- Is there an internal contact whom I can talk to about job openings?
- How do I apply for a job at NCR?
- I’ve applied through NCR’s careers site, but haven’t heard back. When can I expect to hear something?
- How long does it take to fill an opening at NCR?
- I applied for a job. Did you get my application?
- I'm trying to apply but I'm having technical problems. Can you help?
- I've forgotten my password for my Careers account. How can I reset it?
- I am a former U.S. Employee. Whom do I contact with questions about my pension and/or benefits?
- Where do I send information about receiving my W2 forms?
Is there an internal contact at NCR who I can talk to about job openings?
The best method to contact NCR regarding a position is to apply directly through our careers site at www.ncr.com/careers. Applicants are reviewed by our Talent Acquisition team and are contacted directly as appropriate. We do not have a general number for direct inquiries as our careers site is your best method to secure a position at NCR. Back to top»
How do I apply for a job at NCR?
Thank you very much for your interest in NCR Corporation. You will need to apply online at http://www.ncr.com/careers. Follow these steps once you are there.
- Click on U.S., Global or Student opportunities, depending on your needs.
- Filter by Job Field and/or Location
- View our current open opportunities at NCR.
- If you see once you like, then click on "Apply" or "Add to my Job Cart"
- If you have already created a profile, then login.
- If you have not created a profile, then click on "New User" to create one.
- Fill out the appropriate information and then apply for the job(s) of your choice.
- If your qualifications look to be a match for a role at NCR, a Talent Acquisition Consultant will contact you directly to discuss the position further. Back to top»
I’ve applied through NCR’s careers site, but haven’t heard back. When can I expect to hear something?
Thank you for considering NCR for your next career move. Each application is considered on the specific qualifications for each role. Candidates that best meet the position requirements will be contacted by a recruiter to schedule an additional screening session.
Each posting receives many applications. Due to the volume, we are not able to follow-up directly with each applicant. However, you should receive a record to your email address acknowledging that your application has been received. Independent electronic notifications will be sent to each applicant as the process to narrow down the slate of applicants occurs. Back to top»
How long does it take to fill an opening at NCR?
Times to fill an opening range from 30 days to more than 90 days depending on the complexity of the position. It is our goal to fill all positions as quickly and accurately as possible. Back to top»
I applied for a job and see it’s been filled – why haven’t I received notification?
A number of factors may play into delay of notification. We sometimes have multiple openings for one position and you may be under consideration for a second opening. It may also be that the position is filled but we have not yet completed the hiring process with the selected candidate. It is our goal to communicate to our applicants once a position has been filled and a select candidate has begun employment with NCR. We apologize if your notification is delayed. Back to top»
I applied for a job. Did you get my application?
All applications submitted through our career site, www.ncr.com/careers are received by our Talent Acquisition team. Once an application is submitted through www.ncr.com/careers a message appears stating "your profile has been received". This message indicates that your application is in our system. Back to top»
- Return to your Log In page (Global Opportunities, US Opportunities, or Student Opportunities)
- Click "Sign In" in the upper right corner.
- Click on either "Forgot your user name?" or "Forgot your password?" directly under the log in fields.
Back to top»
- >User Name reset, provide your email address and click "OK."
- >Password reset, provide your user name and email address, then click "OK.:
Where do I send information about receiving my benefits and pension?
Please call the NCR Benefits Center (Fidelity Netbenefits) at 1-800-245-9035. Back to top»